Executive Assistant - 12 month maternity contract
Job no: 40057636_04062019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
See yourself in our team:
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Digital, Operations & Technology (DOT) team is responsible for the Retail bank’s technology and operations, as well as the Group’s online, tablet and mobile experiences including retail banking, business and institutional.
The DOT Technology team provides our customers with the ability to conduct every-day banking activities in an efficient, secure and engaging way.
The team delivers best-of-breed end-to-end customer experience in every day banking activities such as transactions and deposits; from our award winning digital assets such as the CommBank App and NetBank, through industry gateways such as Open Banking and the NPP, and our core banking system.
You will also be an integral part of the DOT EA Support Team.
Do work that matters:
The primary purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive business and team support for the GM DOT Technology.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong experience and background providing EA and business support at GM level.
- Proven customer focus with superior written and verbal communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Proven time management and organisational skills including driving operational efficiencies
- Advanced PC literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Capability to deliver management reporting (eg. Team reports, board reports, newsletters and performance reports) plus presentations
- Strong ability to collaborate and support team members including other EA/PAs in a broader team
- Proactive, positive and motivated individual
- Experience in managing team events
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and ability to prioritise
If you can picture yourself being part of this high performing team and role please apply using the link or refer to a friend.
We offer you the opportunity to expand your career surrounded by a skilled and successful group of individuals. Our remuneration packages are highly competitive and you will have access to a range of exclusive and exciting benefits.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time