Communications Manager, Platforms – 12 month contract
- We support teams who lead the way.
- Strong communications experience within financial services.
- We have a performance-driven and innovative culture.
See yourself in our team:
12 month contract role either base here in Sydney or Hawthorn East in Victoria and sitting within the Colonial First State Customer & Marketing team, your role as Communications Manager will be to drive overall customer change and communication strategy for Colonial First State’s key business transformation projects.
You will need to be a passionate senior ‘communications strategist’ and will work closely with the business stakeholders and other communications representatives to expertly deliver the communications strategy and accurate, customer-friendly communications to financial advisers, licensees, employers and members.
Reporting into our Senior Communications Manager you will be engaging with and understanding the needs and objectives of the various business teams, including Distribution and the contact centre, is key to this role. The role should also champion the needs of customers and act as ‘Voice of the customer’.
You will be expected to continuously be ‘looking up and out’ of our organisation to find inspiration from our competitors, other industries and global leaders in marketing, brand, social media, digital, financial services, customer experience and creative design so that you can develop and implement new and innovative marketing strategies.
On any given day you will
- Develop and implement a wide range of internal and external communications plans to support CFS response to regulatory reforms.
- Communications deliverables will span range of customers including licensees, advisers, employers and investors.
- Apply a customer lens to complex regulatory changes and communicate these in an easy to understand way to the various customer groups.
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships with key contacts across the business including the project team, Product, Distribution, Operations, Risk/Legal and Group Communications.
- Attend project meetings as SME to represent marketing and the customer.
- Apply creativity and insight to building and delivering digital communication solutions
- Review and keep up to date on relevant regulatory changes and work closely with other communication representatives to co-ordinate our messages to the market.
- Be customer centric, champion the best experience for customers and use design thinking approaches to deliver innovative and creative solutions.
- Comply with risk management frameworks
- Understand the key business metrics, operations and business drivers that drive results for your team, the business and your stakeholders
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Demonstrated experience in the financial services communications/marketing with a strong understanding of licensee, adviser and employer channels.
- Exceptional written communications skills, combined with technical understanding of super law changes gained within retail financial services, to effectively and clearly communicate these changes and impacts to our customers
- Experience in dealing with complex subject matter and crafting it into plain English audience appropriate messages.
- Ability to craft new work or edit and adapt other communications material
- Demonstrated experience with business stakeholders and the ability to influence outcomes and agree priorities.
- Proven capability to provide innovative and creative thinking.
- Excellent verbal communication and relationship management skills to negotiate the best outcome for the customer.
If you are a passionate communications strategist, want to work in a solutions focused team and make a positive impact then we want to hear from you!
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
At CommBank you can be you!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time