Executive Manager - Health Specialisation
Job no: 40059569_07062019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: QLD Brisbane City Area
Categories: Business Banking, Strategy, Risk Management & Compliance
Do work that matters
We’re undergoing a rapid transformation, and Risk Management is centre stage. You’ll be part of a movement where you’ll play an integral role in our ongoing commitment to do the right thing by our customers.
The Commonwealth Bank's Healthcare Banking team is creating a revolution in banking for the organisations that form the social fabric of our communities. These organisations are unique and require a unique approach to marketing and offer development.
See yourself in our team
Our Vision is:
To excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities.
Our BCB Personal Commitments are:
- To excel in client services
- To meet every client need through specialisation
- To maximise the potential of our people
- To deliver profitable growth
The Health sector banking team is being established to grow market share and further extend the Banks’ reputation within the community. The team is responsible for developing and delivering the customer proposition across the B&PB network and support into the Retail Bank when required.
Key responsibilities will include:
You’ll have a highly valued and visible role. With exposure to complex projects and a veriety of stakeholders across the business. From here, the opportunities are endless.
This role will lead a team that focuses on business development opportunities across the Healthcare Sectors in BCB.
- Develop strong work relationships with Relationship Executives who have a high level of sector exposure in their portfolios.
- Focus on supporting the banker network with business development opportunities, including input on strategic transactions to incorporate key industry fundamentals, structuring guidance, feedback and recommendations, stakeholder management and other business development activities as required
- Build upon a strong partnership with Risk, including a deep understanding of the credit process with a focus to work collaboratively on key risk themes including regular reporting requirements for both portfolio monitoring purposes and contribution to risk initiatives from an industry perspective
- Builds a network of internal and external contacts in the origination of new business and the retention of existing clients to provide industry knowledge and insights for industry-focused presentations, industry reviews and internal reporting documents
- Lead team members to update and maintain industry and peer benchmarking comparisons across the various health segments from both a transactional & client perspective including CBA’s comparative offering in the healthcare segment.
- Represents customer views to product teams, by suggesting new products and enhancements to the existing product mix, providing feedback about their stability, ease of use, and sales potential for a given industry
- Lead team members to provide analysis in regards to key trends in the industry and portfolio which supports CBA delivering a market leading Healthcare strategy to the market.
People and Behaviours
- Lead a team and drive a strong culture within the team
- Demonstrates the Group’s Leadership, Sales and People Capabilities, along with an ability to influence change
- Works alongside the business with confidence, integrity and trust to effectively implement new growth strategies – bringing to life for front-line bankers, specialists, business leaders and ultimately the customer.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Extensive experience in running a successful client facing business in a financial institution
- Extensive experience and knowledge of financial services industry healthcare industry and business market
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Strong Customer focus and passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong Relationship Management skills
- Strong Sales Management skills
- Performance Management capability
- Team Engagement skills
- Advanced Commercial Acumen
- Extensive Planning skills
- Strong Risk Management Acumen
- Exceptional Professional presentation
- Ability to cope in a high pressure environment
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
E. Australia Standard Time
E. Australia Standard Time