Early Customer Engagement Specialist
Job no: 40059750_09062019
Work type: Casual
Location: VIC CBD Melbourne Area
Categories: Customer Service & Call Centre
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and energetic individuals to join our Financial Assistance Solutions team in our Melbourne CBD Call Centre.
Do work that matters
As an Early Customer Engagement Specialist you will play an integral role in assisting in fulfilling our purpose of “improving the financial wellbeing of our customers and communities”.
Financial Assistance Solutions assists retail bank customers in the management of their financial commitments by working towards a mutually agreeable payment solution.
You will be working within a team of Early Customer Engagement Specialist who all report to the Team Leader.
Financial Assistance Solutions work closely with the Credit Risk Management & Analytics teams, and other bank staff.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- You will deliver a superior customer experience through ownership of the customer relationship, excellent service quality, product knowledge and timely resolution of financial matters
- You will be making outbound and receiving inbound calls to make contact with customers to arrange payment of arrears or instalments
- You will be negotiating repayment arrangements in terms of delegations whilst ensuring high levels of customer service
- You will be effectively managing arrears and implementing legal processes in a timely and appropriate manner
- You will identify and refer/escalate complex situations as appropriate and as per policy
- You will maintain customer records in a professional and accurate manner and maintaining the Bank’s systems
- You will meet individual and team Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- You will work effectively in a team environment, sharing information and providing support to other and less experienced team members
- You will encourage customer-centric commercial behaviour amongst the team, using the sales and service methodology to identify and respond to customer needs
To be successful in this role you should be a self-motivated individual who is energetic and passionate about providing unbeatable customer service.
- You will demonstrate previous experience in providing customer service.
- You will ideally have experience in working within a call centre and target driven environment.
- You demonstrate a natural drive for working towards and exceeding KPI’s.
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Hours of Work:
This role is a casual position with hours spanning from Monday to Saturday 8am to 9pm.
To be considered for this role you must have the following availability:
- Available for 20 hours a week
- Available 3 days a week
- Available 2 shifts until 9pm across any day of the week.
- Available 8 hours on the Saturday
Please note: also you must be available to attend mandatory full time training Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for the first 4 weeks (commencing Monday 12th August).
If you have a CAN do attitude and the desire to enhance your teams capabilities that support our business goals then please apply now.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time