Job no: 1024278
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Perth South Coast
Categories: Financial Planning
- A Suburban Wealth Management & Financial Planning Practice
- A vibrant team and a culture that values both staff & clients
- A long term employment position dedicated to supporting two advisers
Complete Financial Solutions is a medium sized Financial Planning firm that’s been running for over 30 years. We have a strong focus on team work, personalized relationships with our clients and an appetite to continue to evolve in a progressive industry.
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic Paraplanner to join our team based in Cockburn Central. . In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for supporting Advisers by preparing high quality Advice Documents and supporting the two advisers with associated client file management. We are an experienced team of six with the average being 15 years of service for each team member.
- Prepare SoA’s & RoA’s following set procedures within XPLAN.
- Assist with maintenance of advice documents used by the team (and other preparation tools) to ensure they are current, contain no outdated information and contain all necessary text to create high quality advice documents.
- Assist with coordination of paraplanning services provided to clients on a day-to-day basis as required by the team.
- Consult with advisers to assist in devising strategies to meet client needs and objectives.
- Keep up to date with any legislative changes affecting tax, social security, superannuation or any other area that is pertinent in the provision of advice to clients.
- Assist with special projects and other tasks as required by the advisers.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Previous experience with XPLAN financial planning software.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- RG146 compliance or a Diploma of Financial Planning as minimum. Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning and/or a tertiary qualification in a finance discipline is preferred.
- Solid understanding of tax, superannuation, retirement income streams, investments and social security.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to use initiative and judgement in problem solving situations.
- A team player mentality, where working to support & assist the advisers is in their role is important.
In return we offer the following:
- Job security with a well established and respected suburban practice.
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture, where staff a truly valued.
- A process that allows you to see the difference you’ll make in our clients life’s.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate alignment to our firm’s core values; commitment, excellence, empathy and trust. Further they will have a positive attitude, show initiative and be a valued team member.
How to apply
To be considered for this great opportunity, please submit your CV and cover letter. Only shortlisted will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years experience do you have as a paraplanner?
- Have you completed a RG146 compliance training course?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Apply now Back to search results