Senior Manager Business Transaction Products - Sydney, NSW
Job no: 20169546_18062019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Business Banking, Product Management
Business and Private Banking manages relationships with Commonwealth Bank’s small-medium enterprise (SME) customers, mid-market corporate customers, and its regional and agribusiness customers, providing a wide range of financial services and solutions. It also services our personal and institutional online trading customers, and provides service, advice and opportunities to our high-net-worth personal customers through Commonwealth Private.
The Deposits and International Solutions (D&IS) team is focused on supporting an integrated view of our clients' value chain across geographies from a product perspective. It includes domestic and international cash management and payments capabilities including FX. The Business Transaction Products team has product accountability for a range of transaction accounts and cash management tools for business customers with a portfolio size exceeding $65bn. These solutions help business and institutional customers to manage their cash effectively as part of meeting their overall working capital needs.
As a Senior Manager Business Transaction Products, you will manage a portfolio of complex transaction products within the Products portfolio. You will also be required to;
- Apply working knowledge of client and industry needs, technology, compliance, regulatory environment
- Maintain an effective and appropriate pricing strategy, monitor volume/margin trade off, ensure pricing delegations and policies remain appropriate
- Operationalize and execute against strategy
- Proactively manage the operational risk of the portfolio
- Work with legal and compliance to ensure that Terms and Conditions for our products incorporate any regulatory changes and are fit for purpose
- Work with key stakeholders to enhance current product offerings and deliver new products to the market.
- Lead process improvement initiatives across the end to end value chain
- Lead by example and consistently demonstrate the Group’s values expectations
Your experience and qualifications:
To be successful in this role you will be required to demonstrate;
- Relevant experience and advanced Product Management capability preferably within Financial Services
- Experience in driving initiatives and revenue optimisation for a product
- Strong presentation, communication and influencing skills with multiple stakeholders across all levels.
- Understanding of the working capital cycle would be ideal
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Please apply online to be considered for this role. Have a question about your application, our process or what happens next? Click here for some of the most commonly asked questions about applying for a role at CommBank.
We value you and won’t leave you hanging. Our advertising closes 28 August 2019 but expect to hear from us within a week of the closing date. Best of luck!
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time