CommBank 2019-20 Summer Intern Program
Job no: 1024585
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Australia All
Categories: Agri-banking, Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Institutional Banking, Legal, Marketing & Communications, Private Banking, IT / Technology, Strategy, Analytics, Analyst - Business / Technical, Digital / UX, Cyber Security
COULD YOU BE AN UNLIKELY MATCH?
Being such a large and diverse business, your study (no matter what discipline) could take you in all different directions at CommBank.
We're looking for summer interns from a wide range of disciplines who are passionate about developing their skills, taking hold of opportunities and meeting the needs of our customers. Enjoy an intensive introduction to life at CommBank, learn how we operate, get involved in great projects and meet inspirational people who'll help you put your career on the right path.
You’ll begin your Summer Internship at the end of November by attending an orientation on your first day where you will be immersed and welcomed into CommBank life.
HOW does the Summer Intern Program work?
Our 10-week program gives you a taste of what it's like to work with Australia's best bank. Throughout your internship, you'll be given full support and training to help you decide if CommBank is the right fit for you.
WHAT can you expect as a summer intern?
- Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
- Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help you to excel in your immediate and future roles.
- Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
- Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our summer intern cohort.
To be eligible to apply for our 2019-20 Summer Intern Program, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand permanent resident or citizen at the time of application.
- Be in the penultimate year of your university degree.
- Have achieved at least a credit average minimum in your university degree.
For further information, please visit www.commbank.com.au/graduate
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results