CommBank 2020 Graduate Program
Job no: 1024586
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Australia All
Categories: Business Banking, Corporate Banking, Institutional Banking, IT / Technology, Analyst - Business / Technical, Cyber Security
CAN YOU THINK DIFFERENTLY?
Being such a large and diverse business, your study (no matter what discipline) could take you in all different directions at CommBank.
We're looking for graduates from a wide range of disciplines who are passionate about developing their skills, taking hold of opportunities and meeting the needs of our customers. You will enjoy an intensive introduction to life at CommBank where you will learn how we operate, get involved in great projects and meet inspirational people who'll help you put your career on the right path.
You’ll start with us in February, but the length of your Program varies based on which business area you choose.
HOW does the Graduate Program work?
You’ll begin your CommBank career with an orientation conference in Sydney, where you’ll hear from senior leaders and renowned speakers, immerse yourself in all things CommBank, and network with fellow graduates from all parts of our business around the world. You’ll then spend time settling into your business area and meeting the business leaders and sponsors who’ll support you throughout your program.
Throughout your first year we provide loads of support to help you to maximize your experience. We help you identify your individual focus areas, and provide you with tailored development sessions on-demand or in person. Our full graduate cohort will come together again in Sydney for a 4 day, mid-year conference for an intensive development event to enhance your capabilities even further. Along the way you’ll be supported through countless opportunities to learn, grow and showcase your talent within a structured, fast-paced and engaging program.
Within your business area you’ll complete a rotational program. These rotations help you to learn about different parts of your business area, build more relationships, further develop skills, and decide where you want to take your career with CommBank.
At the conclusion of your business area’s graduate program, you’ll be supported to find a role which best suits your capabilities and interests. Ideally you’ll have built relationships and tried a number of experiences throughout your Graduate Program to support you in this process.
What can you expect as a Graduate?
- Shine: Contribute from day one by working on real projects that impact our business and our customers, within Australia’s largest bank.
- Develop: Participate in market-leading training to develop your technical and soft skills. This will help with the transition to full-time work from university and ensure you excel in your immediate and future roles.
- Network: Build networks and friendships through unparalleled access to senior leaders, project leads and program sponsors, enhancing your personal and business profile.
- Contribute: Give back to the community through graduate initiatives, driving positive change across our organisation and improving the wellbeing of our graduate cohort.
To be eligible to apply for our 2020 Graduate Program, you must:
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident at the time of your application.
- Be in your final year of your university studies, or have graduated in 2018.
- Have achieved at least a credit average minimum in your university degree.
For further information, please visit www.commbank.com.au/graduate
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results