Senior Manager, Technology Risk, Enterprise Services
Job no: 40061540_28062019
Business group: Risk Management
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Risk Management & Compliance
See yourself in our team
The Risk Management team ensures the Group has the right frameworks and strategies in place to assess, manage and report on risk. The Risk Management - Enterprise Services (Line 2) team is currently expanding its oversight and coverage of technology risk, supporting the Information Technology Divisions within Enterprise Services.
Do work that matters
Reporting into the Executive Manager, Data & Architecture Risk, you will be tasked with acting as a Trusted Advisor thereby ensuring the business understands and is able to apply the risk management strategies.
Specifically, you will:
- Supporting the development and delivery of advice and oversight over risk and compliance management within ES.
- Assessing and making recommendations in relation to the management or acceptance of technology risks in processes or as part of business initiatives. This will include working with the various business units to assess the impact to the broader Group.
- Providing a strategic view to senior management (EGM and GM level) of the effectiveness of Risk Management within ES. This includes communicating the ‘bigger picture’ as to how technology risk management activities within ES assist the Group and its business units to achieve their objectives.
- Engaging with the Business Line 2 management (GM and EM level) to ensure greater understanding of technology risk and incorporation of these risks into Business Unit risk profiles.
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- Have previous and demonstrated risk experience, (specific to technology controls) ideally within the banking, financial services or professional services industry.
- Have Data Management, Architecture, or Cloud experience. That could be risk, technical or management experience (desired).
- Professional certification (e.g. CA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP)
- People who inspire others to lead by example and demonstrate the Group’s values and work together to create a high performing culture.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results