Do Work That Matters:
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The team provides the vital assurance and insights in securing to the integrity of the key functions within Financial Assistance Solutions, this includes providing assurance over interactions conducted across a range of interaction channels including telephony and file management and across the full suite of products and process conducted within Direct Channels.
See Yourself in a Team:
The Quality Assurance team is part of the Direct Channels Line 1 Risk team function that supports the following businesses spread across multiple sites in Australia:
- Direct Lending, being our call centre function supporting Home Loans and Personal Loans
- Direct Banking, being our call centre function supporting all other retail banking products
- Financial Assistance Solutions, which undertakes debt collection activities across all Retail Banking products
The role of the Call Quality Team is to monitor and review the interactions of customers entering FAS and to ensure quality decisions are made in line with RBS Risk policy, procedures and compliance and Financial Assistance Solutions assists the banks customers in the management of their financial commitments by working towards a mutually agreeable payment solution.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance, the Team Manager is responsible for leading their teams in ensuring that Direct Channels (DC) are consistently operating within the quality and compliance guidelines.
It will be your responsibility to provide credible and authentic leadership that motivates the team to achieve beyond expectations and strive for inspired standards when:
- Researching, interrogating and developing the right detection methods
- Conducting independent compliance reviews
- Designing and implementing agreed call and file quality criteria
- Monitoring customer interactions in accordance with agreed Compliance frameworks
- Working collaboratively with internal customers to calibrate and improve results
- Administering the call and file quality model.
- Producing monitoring reports and recommendations on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Identifying development trends and work with the learning team to pro-actively address
- Identifying preventative controls to improve upstream processes
We’re Interested in Hearing From People Who Have:
- Ability to strengthen the Risk Management framework through the implementation of improved monitoring processes.
- Positive and proactive stakeholder interaction
- Positive leadership of virtual/remote teams
- Strong CI practices to analyse trends, diagnose problems/ issues and recommend appropriate actions dealing with the underlying root causes
- Experience in Leading support and remote based Teams is an advantage
- Delivery of People Management Essentials – drive team development, performance, coaching, reward and recognition and risk management
- Role Model of diversity and inclusion
- Ability to drive a Team Culture that embraces our Vales and delivers on these daily. Driving the foundational Values of Calibration and working together to deliver these.
- Empowerment of accountability – empowering others to deliver the result, hold self and others accountable and stay on focus of prioritised task’s
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and the position you’ve applied for is anticipated to be relocating in the second part of the move in mid-2020
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time