Senior Manager, Customer Segments
Job no: 40062560_11072019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Marketing & Communications
See yourself in our team
The Group Marketing team delivers world-class marketing strategy, communication and research for retail, business and institutional customers. Our strategy and communication has national coverage and encompasses all mediums to reach our target segments.
This role sits within the Consumer Marketing team which is part of the Group Marketing function. Within this, the Mass Affluent Segment team is responsible for our Premier customers and focuses on:
- Defining the Mass Affluent segment value proposition;
- Optimising the end to end customer experience across the Mass Affluent segment;
- Driving systematic customer needs identification to deepen our customer relationship, support sales effectiveness as well as the acquisition and retention strategy; and
- Enhancing customer satisfaction of our Mass Affluent Customer segment.
Do work that matters
The purpose of this role is to manage the strategy and CVP for the Mass Affluent customer segment. You and your team will:
- Represent the voice of our Mass Affluent customers.
- Define the Mass Affluent value proposition and drive a superior proactive customer experience across the end to end value chain.
- Develop strategies to achieve an overweight of our natural share in acquiring customers in the Mass Affluent segment.
- Develop strategies to deepen customer relationships to improve MFI recognition, customer satisfaction as well as need-based sales and revenue outcomes across the segment.
- Build a high performing team passionate about improving customer experience for retail customers. Inspiring, motivating and engaging team members to achieve business objectives, including: active performance management; appropriate financial and non-financial reward and recognition; and applying sufficient resources and capability in line with agreed strategy needs and budget
- Effective role-modelling and leadership of Risk Culture within the business unit
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Extensive experience developing and executing customer segmentation strategies.
- Outstanding people leader with ability to guide multi-disciplinary teams to achieve long-term transformation goals.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in large scale complex projects, organisational change initiatives and implementing customer journeys.
- A reputation for building a positive and high-performance team culture through effective talent and performance management skills.
- Strong analytical, authoring, presentation and documentation skills.
- Strategic thinking, strategy and planning skills.
- Strong commercial awareness and business partnering abilities.
- Strong service orientation and well developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills for prioritising demands.
- Structured problem solving methodology and hypothesis led thinking.
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank’s South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It’s an exciting move for us, and we’re glad you might be part of it.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time