Manager, Customer Segments
Job no: 40062562_11072019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Marketing & Communications
See yourself in our team
This role sits within the Consumer Marketing team which is part of the Group Marketing function. Within this, the Mass Affluent Segment team is responsible for our Premier customers and focuses on:
- Defining the Mass Affluent segment value proposition;
- Optimising the end to end customer experience across the Mass Affluent segment;
- Driving systematic customer needs identification to deepen our customer relationship, support sales effectiveness as well as the acquisition and retention strategy; and
- Enhancing customer satisfaction of our Mass Affluent Customer segment.
Do work that matters
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the execution of the Mass Affluent customer segment strategy. You will:
- Represent the voice of our Mass Affluent customers.
- Support the process of translating the Mass Affluent value proposition into actionable programs of work.
- Support the delivery of strategies to achieve an overweight of our natural share in acquiring customers in the Mass Affluent segment.
- Support the delivery of strategies to deepen customer relationships to improve MFI recognition, customer satisfaction as well as need-based sales and revenue outcomes across the segment.
- The role will also include other project and stretch work as required.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Strong strategic marketing experience and the ability to plan campaigns effectively.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience in large scale complex projects, organisational change initiatives and implementing customer journeys.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly developed analytic and financial skills.
- Ability to manage issues and multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Tertiary education and relevant experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating as part of the initial move, in the second part of the move in mid-2020. CommBank’s South Eveleigh campus will be 93,000sqm split over two buildings boasting state of the art technology. It’s an exciting move for us, and we’re glad you might be part of it.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time