Job no: 40063996_25072019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Do work that matters
Enterprise Services is one of six support business services responsible for the world leading applications of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank- from innovative product platforms for our customers, to essential tools within our business.
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships is a business unit of Enterprise service. Enterprise Procurement & Partnerships is the centralised procurement function for all areas of the Group’s expenditure. As a Category Manager you will be part of the newly restructured EPP team. This role is within the Partnering Services team which manages the spend of CBA’s non-permanent workforce, including contingent labour, management consulting and IT resource support provided through CBA’s panel of outsource providers (Application Service Provider panel).
On any given week you will
- Support the implementation and delivery of an end-to-end category strategy
- Deliver on agreed targets and objectives through the implementation of strategic or tactical procurement strategies/plans
- Develop effective performance management strategies across all sub-categories and major suppliers in line with the Supplier Governance Framework and in collaboration with the key business owners
- Take a ‘whole of Group’ view to everything we do and champion the value of a Group-wide strategy where we believe it can add additional value to the organisation
- Identify metrics, tools, strategies and processes to optimise procurement and continually drive productivity
- Ensure savings and realised benefits are clearly defined, agreed and recorded by the business and procurement team
Your path looks like
- End-to-end category management experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work collaboratively, as one team
- Excellent ability to manage and influence stakeholders and work collaboratively with customers and suppliers
- Ability to think laterally and develop new and innovative solutions to problems
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time