Financial Services Administrator
Job no: 20138447_30072019
Work type: Contract/Secondment
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Insurance - Life, Administration
- You are a hard worker who’s driven to make a difference to our customers
- We are a high performing team who love meeting a challenge head on
- Together we can help each other perform at our best
Do work that matters
In this role you are responsible for processing insurance related queries, maintenance of member’s insurance cover as well as dealing with Insurer Underwriters in the setup of cover.
As a representative of the insurance team you will communicate with a number of internal and external customers and stakeholders. Your main focus will be optimising efficiency while delivering an exceptional customer service experience for all clients.
See yourself in our team
This role is within Colonial First State (CFS) and sits within the CFS Operations Division. CFS Operations is the largest division in CFS with over 400 staff and is responsible for looking after the day to day interactions we have with our clients - advisers, investors and employers.
You are part of the Insurance Administration team, responsible for the day to day administration of Death, TPD & Salary Continuance Insurance for Superannuation members.
We do this by:
- Develop in depth technical insurance knowledge for Colonial First State, Group Super and Essential Super products
- Continually focus on developing as an individual and working in a team
- Provide updates during the insurance application process to investors and financial advisers
- Involvement in continuing productivity improvement and the mitigation of risk
- Building stakeholder relationships with CommInsure staff
- Processing applications to increase, decrease or alter insurance cover through Superannuation
- Confidently answer questions relating to insurance cover from clients and internal stakeholders
Your path looks like:
If you live and breathe the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer development opportunities both within the Operations team and the wider group. We’ll help you find the next step that’s right for you and enable you to be your best.
We’re interested in hearing from people who:
- Administration experience
- Insurance in Super experience, highly desired
- Possess a strong customer focus
- Ability to develop strong relationships, both internally and externally, with people at all levels.
- The ability to organise, prioritise and manage time
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with stakeholders
- The ability to understand and solve complex problems
- RG146 compliant preferred
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time