Service Manager- Financial Crimes
Job no: 40064507_31072019
Business group: Enterprise Services
Grade: CBA MC
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology
- World-leading application of technology.
- Customer-focused and high integrity culture.
- We value career progression.
See yourself in our team
The A&I Financial Crime and Fraud delivers technology-enabled capability underpinning the:
- Prevention, detection & response to Fraud;
- Prevention, detection and response to Financial Crimes; and
- The physical security & business continuity for CBA staff and assets.
Do work that matters
Our Service Management aim is to ensure ongoing effective performance, and future health of the systems, whilst continuing to reduce Technical Debt through use of Resilience, Projects and the Service Maturity framework.
This role will have horizontal oversight, governance and reporting accountability across key IT Systems in the E2E Financial Crimes value chain.
A day in the Life:
- Build and maintain relationships with change, operations and infrastructure suppliers, strategic technology partners and customers.
- Negotiate, influence and drive Service Management outcomes
- Operate within the risk profile of Enterprise Services and the Business, reporting on and enhancing the control environment.
- Govern and report on end-to-end Financial Crime obligation impacting IT service requests, incidents, problems and changes.
- Governance of operational performance of ES service provision supporting end-to-end Financial Crimes obligations
- Facilitate interactions across IT and Business stakeholders across the Financial Crimes value chain
- Product Management and Technical ownership of delivered monitoring tools and processes pertaining to our Financial Crimes obligations
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Knowledge of service management processes.
- Proven people leadership experience with ability to lead and inspire a team of technology professionals.
- Strong knowledge of Service Management Processes and associated qualifications, e.g ITIL.
- Demonstrated ability to perform within a complex and rapidly changing environment.
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results