Financial Analyst, Enterprise Services
Job no: 20109753_02082019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) brings together the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to deliver the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Within ES, The Strategy & Transformation organisation is responsible for bringing ES and Group functions together to drive Performance across ES and in some cases the Group more broadly. We will create an environment of operational best practice and ensure these processes are followed consistently across all parts of ES.
Strategy & Transformation focuses on:
- Enterprise Procurement and Planning
- Strategy, Transformation and Communications
- Enterprise PMO
The strategy & transformation teams are also critical in how ES effectively works with other supporting groups – Finance, HR & Risk.
A key part of how Strategy & Transformation will deliver this is the establishment of an Enterprise PMO.
Do work that matters
This role will partner with key stakeholders to challenge and champion the ES Divisions and Platforms as they develop, test and launch programs of work. Reviewing, building and guiding teams through detailed business and investment develop to ensure that ES strategic and risk priorities are delivered.
- Synthesize and analyse disparate delivery-related data from ES programs/projects to produce high quality insights for a range of purposes, including:
- Portfolio analysis of the change initiatives across various parameters including costs, schedule, benefits, risks and issues
- Out-of-cycle reporting requests from senior executives
- Identify areas of potential risk and opportunity to the ES’s change portfolio through critical analysis of the available data, and recommend remedial actions
- Work with BU PMOs, EPMO, Metrics Office, Project Leads and other stakeholders (including Risk, Finance, Architecture) to highlight areas of overlap, gaps in data and identify continuous improvement opportunities (including data collection, data aggregation, process changes and tooling)
- Identify opportunities and lead the production of analytics to drive impactful discussion and challenge across the change portfolio
- Define and lead the engagement process for new investments, including organising, prespring and supporting key meetings.
- Support and drive the required planning, preparation and conduct of Prioritisation Review Group meetings
- Create and maintain the Project Portfolio Roadmap for the assigned project portfolio to ensure that all parties have a clear and consistent picture of the portfolio
- Conduct reviews of the project portfolio and identify actions
- Prepare (scheduled and ad-hoc) leadership reporting for the effective monitoring & management of the assigned project portfolio
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA, CFA or equivalent preferable, Relevant Degree in a Finance discipline
- Trained / qualified in industry-accepted PM delivery discipline (e.g. PMI-PMBOK, OGC – Prince2)
- Maintained and developed financial or other data models to support project, program or portfolio management
- Experience in synthesizing disparate data sets and drawing out key insights
- Adept at developing data visualisations to communicate insights
- Experience with a data analytics tool such as Tableau
- Have worked within a technology project environment
- Experience working at a start-up or major consulting firm desirable.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time