Client Services Central Reservations Coordinator
Job no: 40065333_09082019
Business group: Financial Services
Grade: CBA GC4
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Customer Service & Call Centre
- We can make a positive impact
- We nurture talent
- We welcome fresh thinking
About your team:
As part of Group Property and Security, the Client Services team provide an industry leading customer service experience to all our staff and visitors through the following services:
- Meeting and Training Rooms
- Community Management
What does success look like:
The role will report to the Client Services Central Reservations Manager. The purpose of this role is to coordinate and consider all meeting and training requests across the Sydney CBD and South Eveleigh, providing optimal solutions for your customers in a timely and cost effective way and delivering best in class customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:Assessing meeting and training room requests to provide the most suitable options and solutions for the customer, Coordinating bookings across Sydney CBD to maximise room utilisation, Offering informed customer advice and recommendations with regards to event spaces, catering and AV, Providing a genuine customer focused experience for our stakeholders and customers, Building and maintaining relationships with key business unit representatives, customers and Group Executives, Driving productivity and innovation to improve our business capabilities and performance, Delivering the team’s metrics and reducing booking turn-around times, Adhering and updating standard operating procedures, Assist with training of new staff when required, and Compliance of WH&S.
What will help you succeed:
- Well-developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- A team player who actively contributes and drives in a team environment
- Basic AV knowledge
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel) is essential
- Proven experience in reservations, events or functions in a high end establishment and fast paced environment
- A passion for customer service and excellent people skills
- Experience and understanding of booking systems
- Strong work ethic and proven ability to work confidently and autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple enquiries efficiently
If this sounds like you - please apply today !
At CommBank, we’re committed to innovation. Which is why we’re excited to be opening a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position may be based at or work at this location for a period of time.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results