Finance Manager, Planning and Forecasting
Job no: 20135358_12082019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Enterprise Services division. We work closely with our stakeholders to help them understand their technology and operations costs and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
The Planning and Forecasting team provides financial information, analysis and advice to both Enterprise Services and Group Finance, and is responsible for the delivery of annual business plans, monthly forecasts and financial modelling and advice to drive Enterprise Services’ performance and strategy.
Do work that matters
This role would suit somebody with a background in M&A, transaction advisory or financial modelling, as it is wholly responsible for the coordination and delivery of our business plan and monthly forecasts with supporting analysis/insights, building the templates and distributing them to the relevant business units for completion.
In addition, your BAU activities will also include:
- Deep dive analysis of key business drivers to drive Enterprise Services performance and strategy;
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of high quality presentations and supporting analysis / insight for senior management (Enterprise Services Group Executive, CFO & Head of Strategy);
- Financial modelling and analysis of both investment and operational opportunities to assist decision making.
Change and improvement activities include:
- Driving continuous improvement of forecast processes; and
- Contributing to the enhancement of driver based analytics and cost transparency within forecasting and reporting.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified with post qualification experience.
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Knowledge of the financial services and / or technology industry, including technology developments that are impacting Financial Services.
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time