Senior Manager, Expense and Productivity Reporting
Job no: 20125809_12082019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Finance & Accounting
See yourself in our team
The RBS Finance team operates as a business partner to the CBA Retail Bank with a one step removed status to promote objectivity and independence of analysis and advice.
Major work functions are planning, reporting and decision support to line management to promote operational and financial efficiency, productivity delivery and customer service quality while reinforcing a sound control environment.
Do work that matters
The Senior Manager RBS Expense & Productivity is responsible for the following across the RBS business:
- Being a trusted business partner with Senior stakeholders across the business (both internal to Finance and within the Retail Bank senior leaders), to enable influence in decision making through advice provided
- Act as a key point of contact within Finance for the RBS expenses & productivity performance
- Lead month end reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for designated portfolios
- Drive insightful analysis across expenses & productivity, with a view of providing recommendations to influence management actions
- Responsible for creating further transparency into the expense base for key stakeholders
- Driving cost allocation framework across different business units, by engaging with CFOs and other Finance stakeholders to get agreement on allocation methodology
- Leading the streamlining and documentation of key processes & tasks, with a view to outsourcing and automating the non-value add tasks. This includes driving the adoption of automated reporting across key stakeholders.
- Build the relationship with peer teams across the Group, developing a forum for knowledge sharing and continuous improvement
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment
- Strong financial control and governance mindset and approach to work carried out (including reconciliations)
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, CA / CPA Qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with previous Business Partnering experience preferred
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Able to drive results in a large organisation
- Strong leadership skills including talent development and coaching
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we're committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we'll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time