Contact Services Manager - Home Loan Service
Job no: 20147442_17082019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: VIC CBD Melbourne Area
Categories: Customer Service & Call Centre, Personal Lending & Home Loans
Group Operations performs most of the Bank’s support and fulfilment functions and is one of three key Enterprise Services business areas responsible for the running of services, working across the following business areas: Processing Services, Lending Services, Market Operations and Operational Excellence.
Contact Services are a national inbound contact centre responsible for handling enquiries, prioritising escalations and managing complaints in relation to the processes performed across GLS and PS. This Team Manager will be responsible for leading one of 5 teams of up to 15 agents within the Home Loan Contact Centre located in Melbourne, which receives on average 3000 calls/day from:
- Brokers and customers regarding the status of a home loan application once received by the CBA
- Solicitors and conveyancers seeking progress updates and bookings for purchases and discharge settlements
- Branches enquiring about a wide variety of matters relating to the home loan process
As a Team Manager you will be expected to perform the following tasks in a manner consistent with CBA’s Values and People Capabilities.
Core responsibilities may include some or all of the following:
- Drive a highly engaged and performance based culture
- Drive day to day performance of the business by monitoring and analysing team results and ensuring delivery to KPI targets, utilising standard systems and reports
- Coach, motivate and reward the team through observation and feedback on performance.
- Deliver superior internal and external customer service by responding to and managing customer and stakeholder enquiries, complaints and escalations.
- Identify, drive and deliver continuous improvement and efficiency enhancements in service, system and processes.
- Confidently lead the team through proposed changes driven from project and BAU initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of change management plans and activities that impact the business.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- People management and leadership experience, leading motivated and engaged teams to deliver outstanding results
- Ability to set performance targets and motivate/coach team members to achieved required results
- Grow and develop the team in support of their career aspirations
- Effective customer service, stakeholder management and negotiating skills
Be a change agent and lead teams through organisational change
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time