Business Banker, Regional Business Banking
- Based in Wagga Wagga
- Expanding Team
- Accelerate your Business Banking Career
See yourself in our team:
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers. Our teams identify and manage the delivery of a broad range of financial solutions to its customers, sourced via the Bank’s product teams in Business & Private Bank (B&PB), Wealth Management and Retail Banking Services.
Regional Business Banking (RBB) play a key role in representing Small Business Customers in Regional Australia. The RBB team are based in Wagga Wagga, Parramatta as well as remotely throughout Australia. The team supports both new and existing clients from both agribusiness and commercial sectors.
The vision of the RBB team is to excel at securing and improving the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities throughout Regional Australia.
You will be part of a team who have a diverse mix of experience, collaborate well and hold our customers at the center of everything we do. We are committed to understanding our customers, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth.
Do work that matters:
Do you have a keen eye for detail and strive to achieve the best outcome for your customers, team and organisation?
Reporting into the Team Manager, you will provide support to Small Business Regional Business Customers with an identified need or opportunity, assisting them with the end to end fulfilment of that need, supporting business development and retention of client relationships by providing a premium service experience for all client interactions.
As a Business Banker in Regional Business Banking, you will improve our responsiveness to meeting customer needs by managing new opportunities and identifying solutions for new and existing Commonwealth Bank Small Business customers. You will also complete proactive calls to existing customers to support and enhance their business banking with us.
More specifically you will:
- Originate and initiate fulfilment of business products for Small Business Regional Banking customers including commercial lending up to $350k.
- Conduct non face to face needs based conversations for clients with an identified new opportunity
- Complete proactive outbound calls to existing Regional Business Banking clients supported by the Customer Engagement Engine and Next Best Conversations
- Provide high-quality, timely and exceptional support & customer service when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with customers delivering exceptional customer service to complete loan settlement tasks including but not limited to obtaining additional information, order valuations, arrangement documentation
We want to hear from you, if you:
- Have experience in Commercial Lending and/or Commercial Lending Sales
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills (both face to face and non-face to face)
- Knowledge of business systems associated with B&PB, e.g. CommSee, CCL, SPARR & RiskInSite
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation and Credit Approval Authority (CAA) Level 2 are an advantage
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focusing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial well-being of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time