Senior Manager, Early Customer Engagement
Job no: 40068325_11092019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Parramatta Hills Area
Categories: Customer Service & Call Centre
Do work that matters
As Senior Manager Early Customer Engagement your primary focus will be to lead and develop a team of Team Managers; creating an engaging environment, and driving a ‘customer first’ led culture.
The Senior Manager provides operational and large scale people leadership in the early stage Financial Assistance Solutions Contact Centre, contributing to operational, financial, customer, and people outcomes.
In Financial Assistance Solutions (FAS) we can, and do, make a difference to the lives of our customers.
The Early Customer Engagement teams primary function is to assist customers in the management of their financial commitments by working towards a mutually agreeable payment solution
This is a fantastic opportunity reporting directly to the Executive Manager – Early Customer Engagement.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Executive Manager and Senior Managers to lead the business as one team, balancing resources and leveraging opportunities for improvement to ensure consistency of operations, processes, people and performance across the business
- Monitor, analyse and report on performance of the site and identify opportunities for continuous improvement and driving Operational Excellence
- Understand various legislative obligations and ensure processes, procedures and workplace practices comply
- Develop and maintain effective risk culture, adequate risk control measures and checks to meet operational risk requirements
- Execution of the daily resource plan and collaborating with the Workforce Planning team in DC Support and other teams to ensure it is fit for purpose, and management of issues or risks as they emerge intra-day and intra-week
- Proactively seek ways to minimise costs and wastage
- Participate as an active member of the Early Customer Engagement leadership team, and Financial Assistance Solutions extended leadership team
Hours and Location:
This is a Monday to Friday role currently located in Parramatta, however due to move to our new offices in Redfern mid 2020.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in operational leadership (Contact Centre experience advantageous)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple issues and stakeholders concurrently
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement significant change
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- An unrelenting commitment to deliver outstanding service with external and internal customers and to drive cultural change required to deliver the Group’s vision
If you have a CAN do attitude and the desire to enhance your teams capabilities that support our business goals then please apply now.
AUS Eastern Standard Time
AUS Eastern Standard Time