Technology Engineer Messaging
Job no: 40068573_20092019
Business group: Enterprise Services
Grade: CBA AMD
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: IT / Technology
Do work that matters
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
See yourself in our team
As part of Design and Engineering Compute, the Middleware Messaging team is highly motivated team of messaging specialists. The team works alongside many businesses, and industry partners within the bank and governs a very large portfolio of mission critical IBM MQ messaging infrastructure.
On any given week you will
- Collaborate on Messaging standards and patterns.
- Lead and develop INFAOPS strategies and APIs.
- Project delivery review, consultation and Guidance as team SME
- Leveraged Infrastructure Maintenance & change reviews.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Help projects develop, build and deploy IT solutions.
- Service performance and capacity planning
- Detailed message flow designs.
Your path looks like
- Significant technical experience as an IBM MQ Administrator/developer.
- Ability to write Linux scripts to maintain IBM MQ.
- Good coding experience using BASH, Python, JSON, Java.
- Experience developing solutions for Kubernetes and Docker deployment.
- Experience with monitoring products like AppDynamics and SPLUNK.
- Experience in IT architecture and design.
- Extensive middleware messaging application development coding experience.
At CommBank, we’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value’s driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Apply now Refer a friendBack to search results