Manager, Portfolio Management Personal Lending
Job no: 40069828_30092019
Work type: Permanent full time
Location: Sydney CBD Area
Categories: Personal Lending & Home Loans, Product Management, Project & Change Management, Strategy
Who are we?
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of CommBank, delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million + personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world’s best systems and processes.
The Personal Lending Product team is accountable for the end to end profitability and performance of a market leading Personal Lending portfolio, which is comprised of the Personal Loan and Personal Overdraft products.
More specifically, the Acquisition & Portfolio Team are responsible for defining and enabling our acquisition and growth strategy to meet more customer needs through personal lending products
Do work that matters
Working as part of an established and passionate team. Your purpose will be to identify and drive opportunities to improve the customer in life experience and value proposition post loan funding – with a view to reduce attrition and maximise repeat business and growth.
You will work closely with stakeholders across our value chain to identify and implement these opportunities.
Working alongside Credit Risk and Digital your goal will be to identify process opportunities to grow sales profitably.
More specifically you will:
- Work with key stakeholders including Digital, Marketing and DDS to optimise repeat business
- Work with key stakeholders including Digital, Marketing and DDS to optimise our service
- Contribute to the development of the new retention strategies with the Senior Manager Portfolio Management
- Support the Senior Acquisition Manager by proposing changes to strategies linked to credit risk policy
- Ensure consumer credit and regulatory compliance management
- Undertake any other tasks as required that you have the capability to perform safely.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Advanced ability to drive outcomes and execute on a roadmap of initiatives
- Advanced communication, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to progress multiple initiatives concurrently with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent business/ data analysis skills with the ability to derive insights and opportunity
- Proven problem solving skills coupled with a strong ability to innovate
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and SQL
- Previous exposure to product, acquisition, portfolio management or credit risk desired
- An understanding of unsecured lending desired. Good commercial acumen essential
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and openly discuss and act on future risks
The people, businesses and communities we serve are wonderfully diverse. To reflect this, we’re committed to hiring a similarly diverse workforce. With a focus on inclusion, accessibility and flexibility, we’ll support you at every stage of your career.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
AUS Eastern Daylight Time